[Dailydrool] Vac, sweep, mop

Jan Marchlewski jan3luski at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 1 09:49:00 PDT 2008

Like Momperson (Bev), I vacuum when the carpet turns white with dog hair.  Lady and Grace do not like the noise and I don't like do it.

  I sweep up the hair tumbleweeds every night.  Of course as soon as I put away the broom, I spot another one hiding in the corner.

  Because of bassets and Lenny (my lab-mix) leave a trail of water after drinking, we mop up often.  I'm beginning to wonder if they leave a trail of water behind because they're afraid of not finding their way back to the water bowl (breadcrumbs would never work - they're bassets).

  And let's not even talk about my car.  The interior is protected by dog hair and drool.  I'm still wondering which dog left their nose print on the sunroof.  A quick cleaning tip - if you drive on the highway with your windows down, some dog hair will fly out the window. LOL

Jan
  Lady, Grace & Lenny

  Lady's Dogster page:  www.dogster.com/dogs/539735
  Lenny's Dogster page:  www.dogster.com/dogs/539732