[Dailydrool] Last call for Secret Pawtner signups

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Fri Aug 1 16:21:42 PDT 2008

Midnight tonight (Friday) is the deadline for secret
pawtner signups.  If you have already signed up
and don't have your pawtner name  by noon EDT
on Saturday, email me off list ASAP.

The two links below are for the secret pawtner
site for signups and info and for the secret pawtner
digest which you also need to sign up for. BE SURE
TO REPLY (yep, I'm yelling!) to the confirmation email
for the SP digest or you won't receive the SP digests.
It is important to sign up for the SP digest - updates
and info regarding secret pawtner will be posted there
on a regular basis rather than on the Drool. Besides,
you don't want to miss out on all the fun!  If you are
not posting clues, you still need to sign up for the
Digest so you don't miss any updates and you need
to post your thank yous there. Secret pawtner posts
to the Daily Drool will be rejected in most cases and
you will be  requested to re-direct your post to the
secret  pawtner digest.

Rescues and individuals who have items to
promote for secret pawtner should sign up for
the digest or you can email your post to me
off list and I will post it for you. Please note
that in order to promote your items, you must
be supporting a rescue with a portion of the
proceeds or contributing to a hound in  need.

Any questions about secret pawtner should
be addressed to me off list. Now, if you have
been thinking about signing up, it's decision
time!

http://web.mac.com/dlindy/Site_8/Secret_Pawtner.html

Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline, Gracie
and Pw Bosley who are all waiting on me to take
them for a W-A-L-K  . . .