[Dailydrool] food question

jasperlabs at frontiernet.net jasperlabs at frontiernet.net
Fri Aug 1 17:35:37 PDT 2008

Does anyone feed Blue Seal?  They're based in New Hampshire, I think
and supply mostly the north east.  I've used their products before,
but they've changed their ingredients.....no wheat, no
corn....supposedly all natural.  Just wondering if anyone had any info.
And, also, since I'm posting, I have a new Basset in my life.  Her
name is Daisy and she came to me via the daily drool, kind of.  A
friend of her former slave posted on the drool that she needed a new
home and I really lucked out.  I picked her up about 3 weeks ago and
she's stolen my heart ever since.  She fits right in with my Elvis
(who is blind).  They're the same age, the same size and after an
initial "getting used to you" time, all is well.  I don't know how I
survived with only 1 basset, but now I know better :)

Jeanie & Elvis & Daisy