[Dailydrool] Leroy and house sitting

Carol V MacLeod macleod at tcnj.edu
Fri Aug 1 18:18:50 PDT 2008

Honey and Leroy here!    They both visited the vet today....we still see
our old vet about 45 min away....Honey who has had food allergies is now
doing so well she has to loose about 5 lbs!  I am just happy that her food
is staying in her .....I blame the weight gain on Leroy who in the last
month has had problems with first his hind leg now his front leg....Lyme
test was negative, and they really do not fine anything wrong.   So it is
another week of now walks....no jumping on the couch....Honey and I both
put on weight without our walks, so tomorrow I will try to do this with
out Leroy....last time Honey just wanted to go home and be with
Leroy....guess she just wanted to see if he was getting some special treat
or something!  I am concerned that if this does not go away it is
something else.    We must again keep him quiet...wish us luck and hope
the vet is right!   We have to call on Monday to let her know how he makes
out the technician that does the xrays had left for the day - so she did
not do an xray, but she will if he is not better on Monday.

We have been lucky to get a good friend who was going though some tough
times to take our dogs out and stay with them for 1/2 M - F for only 35
for the week.....it was good therapy for her..my daughter only got $200 to
stay for a week at my bosses house to watch her basset and cats.....I know
if I were not dealing with fiends in need it would be different.    My
friend is now back to work and my husband and I go home during lunch - so
with the price of gas I will be looking for someone again....I have a few
friends that need work....but they two would have to fill their gas
tank...

Drools to all in need....and yes...I do get exercise picking up dog and
cat hair....I have a good circular medal hair remover that I use, and they
love it, but you could use it every day and still come up with more HAIR!

Carol Leroy & Honey and all those cats!