[Dailydrool] OMBR Raffle Winners!!!

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 19:37:57 PDT 2008

Menzie,
They were all so cute. Perhaps you can get some
extra special yummy treats for just such an occasion
as this, to mega-tempt them to participate.

ruth and huckle

First, thank you so much to everyone who bought tickets.  Because all
the generosity of all teh basset-lovers and rescue-supporters out
there, we raised....drum roll....... over $2500.00 for OMBR's homeless
hounds!  That is awesome!  Thank you guys SOOOO much!

so, here is a list of the winners, and little videos of my bassets
helping me pick the winners.