[Dailydrool] splodin ants

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 10:02:03 PDT 2008

Oh hey we reeding da Drool an sees dis about sploding ants!!
WAY COOL!
We wanna splode some since da MomPerson say no fierkreckers for liddel boy
dogs. Humf.
We figger sploding ants juss about rite-- liddel pops mebbe MomPerson not
eben heer (she kinder deaf we notice sometime-- she no heer we barkin at da
door ta go ousside when da naybor dog out!)
Pepper hunh?
I kin prolly reech da pepper offa da counter it not sumfin MomPerson
youshually worry about me gettin.....lessee I kin reech....Llewis you watch
now.....uh uh uhh GOTIT!
Ok now we gotta go ousside fine some ants. But gotta meke sure nobuddy sees
da pepper.

I nose!! Llewis here, you puts dis can in you mouf. No no it ok reely. I do
it but somebuddies gotta bark at da door ta go ousside an dey nose you dont
nebber do dat.Here, just fit it in...ooooopen wide, dass rite, dass good,
close de mouf an DONT BREEFE till we ousside

no
No
NO LLeWIS dont breefe! Aaaaiiiieeee! dont snizz! Look da odder way!! Llewis
no lookit me an snizz! Llewis NO
AAAAAChoooooAcchooooaaachooooachhoooherechooooachooocomeahhcmomperschooouhoooochoooooo

Mission temporarily suspended due to technical difficulties.
MomPerson signing off for Nigel and Llewis.