[Dailydrool] Nadine's limping dog

Carol V MacLeod macleod at tcnj.edu
Sun Aug 3 11:01:10 PDT 2008

Sounds like something on his pad since you said it bothered him to touch
it.....Leroy had the same thing 2x in a month but different legs.....we
had him tested for lymes because there was no reaction when we examined
him.....the blood test was negative.....I would check with your vet and
see what they say.....we were able to give Leroy 2 babey asp. he is 43 lbs
with food untill we brought him in....but you should ask your vet.  Today
Leroy is better, it took 2 weeks for him to improve.....let us know how
you make out!
Carol Honey and Leroy oh those cats too.....by the way our cats are
chipped too.....