[Dailydrool] Just another example of Basset Intelligence

Kristin Mielke kristin.mielke063 at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 3 18:43:28 PDT 2008

So I decided to make some dessert.  Caramel covered pears with amaretto.
Put the pears in to bake, went uostairs, started reading the Secret Partner
stuff.  Forgot completely about the pears.  Hushy appears and begins to
whine, and whine, and whine...finally I get off my butt and follow him to
the kitchen where pears are clearly approaching the well done stage... I
take out the pears, add a little caramel sauce and give to the apprentice
chef, who is indeed a big fan.
Husband was sitting in the kitchen the whole time....he is not getting any
dessert.
Ciao
Kris ( Hmmmm....Basset is smarter than Husband)
Hushy (Yummy me like pears, arrooooo)