[Dailydrool] whiney passengers

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 20:09:12 PDT 2008

Mitchell whines in the car.
Mitchell has always whined. If we are going to the Nationals he will whine
for the entire first hour until it dawns on him that if we were going to the
Vet we would be there by then.
Actually I believe it is nervous excitement.
He also bays and bellows when we walk out the door to go for a walk and will
continue to bay for about a half a block or until he reaches Roger's tree.
Apparently baying and peeing are mutually exclusive.
It drives us nuts because it means the whole neighborhood knows we are going
out.
Mitchell is ten and is a champion so he has been shown all over the midwest
and he has been to three Nationals and about 8 GABR waddles and Bashes and
he continues to whine in the car so I would suggest getting earplugs or
turning up the radio, because we have certainly not been successful in
shutting him up.

None of the other dogs whine. It is a Mitchell thing.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis,Mitchell and Cooper