[Dailydrool] Doing research

Sandi J. Warren sandiwarren at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 00:32:45 PDT 2008

Has any one heard of BJ'S aand Guys - based in Kansas and are currently selling puppies to Farmland in Silverdale, WA.  I have a basset from there and my son-in-law just bought a jack terrier from the same location and also from BJs.  Please contact me if you have any answers or information.  I also know that buying from the pet store is supporting puppy mills and I am trying to learn as much as possible.  We have had Peaches for six years - she is soo basset and the love of our life but were surprised that "Ginger" the jack terrier came from Kansas (same people and sold by the same local pet store).  Please do not send me hate mail.  I am just trying to learn and educate myself and others.
PS - Peaches seems to have a hard time "pooping" - is there a doggie laxitive.  Thanks, Sandi and Peaches