[Dailydrool] Whining in car

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 06:00:39 PDT 2008

Faye,

Our Maggie whines in the car. She whines and paces the entire time, regardless of how far a drive we have. It is the most grating sound I have ever heard and drives me and the hubby bonkers. For her, I believe it's either anxiety or motion sickness (or a combination). She never vomits, but then again I never do, and I have terrible motion sickness (can't even go on swings). I just know that when I have motion sickness I feel like I want to get sick and have an outrageous headache. Anyways,
we give Maggie some dramamine before long rides and it seems to help. Although, I'm not sure if it's because of the lack of motion sickness or because it makes her drowsy.  Either way we'll take it!

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie and Franny