[Dailydrool] dog food

Angel73573 at aol.com Angel73573 at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 06:03:35 PDT 2008

Hello, I just posted yesterday that we have a new "girl" at our  house,
Chloe.  The gentleman that we got her from said he has been feeding  her a dog food
called Blackwood.  We had never heard of it.  However,  I am unable to locate
it closer to where we live.  Chloe came from a  breeder that says he gets it
up where he lives, which is too far for us to  travel to obtain it.  I called
around but no one has heard of it or carries  it.   So now my question is,
what should I feed her??  I would  appreciate any thoughts on this.   Kristi, new
mom to  Chloe.

Life's Better In PINK

Read reviews on AOL Autos.