[Dailydrool] Rolph's unhappy

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Mon Aug 4 06:53:38 PDT 2008

Rolph is not a happy boy. In fact, he's dead grumpy. First I came home with a cockatiel, then I came home with NSF Henry.
The XH has gone on holiday and I have Charlie the cockatiel (who was actually mine - but you know how these things are) and Henry staying with me.
Tessie has gone to a lovely kennel run by people we know and trust.
Charlie and Henry are very happy to be staying with me.
Charlie's life-long friend, Tappy, died a couple of weeks ago and I didn't want him to stay alone. He is dancing, singing and calling everyone a "pretty boy".
Henry, of course, has settled straight in, but Rolph is furious.
He never did like Henry and felt quite sure Henry wants to muscle in and "steal" me. Consequently he is growling and snarling at him.
Clara on the other hand is delighted to have another playmate. When they play, ROlph gets jealous.
Then Rolph made a big mistake. He tried to dominate Clara and she told him in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS she is not that sort of girl.
So poor my Rolph is grumbling and sulking and giving me filthy looks - however much I reassure him.
Thank goodness it's only for a week!
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK

This email has been scanned for viruses and other threats
using Newsquest's Ironport email filters

This e-mail, including any attachment, is private and
confidential.
It should not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used by
any person other than the intended recipient(s).
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
Newsquest reserves the right to monitor e-mails in
accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business
Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Newsquest Media Group Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111 .  Registered office:
58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DP