[Dailydrool] Hounds and cars

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 09:19:11 PDT 2008

Wulfie who is VERY vocal is fine in the car, unless we are going to the vet.  Then he cries (can't really say I blame him).  Gunter who very rarely barks or whines (unless he is protecting us from the bad people walking in front of the house) ALWAYS whines, barks, etc until he is tired enough to sleep or we get to our destination.  We live about 3 hours from our families and go see them at least once a month so it gets pretty annoying.  The only things that I've found to help are chicken nuggets from McDonalds and the magic squirt gun.  You can imagine the weird looks I get while driving down the highway - I have the magic squirt gun the the front seat and all I have to do is hold it up so Gunter can see it and he stops whining/barking.  (which is why it's the magic squirt gun lol).  Oh and if the DH (I thought it was Dear Husband)? is with me he will recline his seat so he can pet them and that stops the whining too.
Kim w/Gunter (did she say chicken)? and Wulfie (I loves to barkbarkbarkbarkbark) and the cats (George, Chloe, Stevie and Onyx ATB).