[Dailydrool] PIcs and notes

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 18:17:39 PDT 2008

----------------------------

Ooohhhh... Norm... you are SOO  handsome!  Can I come and kiss you????
 (Sandi wrote: Several have asked where they can see a pic of Norm.
You can go to InfoDog.com and search for Red Bay Nanomone Peacemaker.
He is listed in the Winners of the Week section for the Fort Steuben
Kennel Club, July 31. )

Jacquie Marvich - congrats to your two lil' show dogs!  What a great
weekend!  Are there pics of them anywhere that we could see???

Nigel adn Llewis - I think you boyz may be missing an opportunity
here...  know, you say he's  a Monster.. but then, he keeps offering
you da tweats... what if he's The COOKIE MONSTER, from Sesame Street?
that would mean he's not a scary monter, but a monster who does
nothing but hand out cookies to silly basset boys!!!!!  Think of all
the cookies you might be missing out on!

Leroy - we are all glad you are feeling better!!!

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!