[Dailydrool] Dose monsters...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 21:33:02 PDT 2008

 Deer Nigel,
This is Delilah Belle about your monster. I have one too. He does not have fur on he face but is a monster anyway. He comes heer to the house 'roud Chrissmassy time an' sometimes eben Thanksgiving.? I say he starts with turkey and Basset meat is next, yessiree.? He does the same tricky things your monster does, like talk in a nicey, nice voice and everything, just waiting for me to let my guard down. Dumb Dozie and Duddyrven let he give them belly rubs!? Obviously, they like living on the edge. I , however, am nobody's fool and and stay far, far away from him. Nothing can change my mind - unless, that is, he ever brings banana nut muffins with him. In that case, all bets are off and I might, just might risk getting close enough for him to share it with me...
Anyway, I say stay under your couch and DON'T let your MomPerson tell he what your speshul bestest food treat is....it's safer that way.

Your houndette furend, Delilah Belle