[Dailydrool] car riding

Cathy Burlew cburlew at rochester.rr.com
Tue Aug 5 11:26:54 PDT 2008

Takes me down memory lane.  Wrinkles who went to the Bridge 3 years ago always whined in the car, until we stopped and took him for a walk.  But the walk had to be at least 30 minutes from home.  Then we could continue on, with no whining.

Wrinkles would let me know where every McDonald's was.  Also if he thought he knew where we where going and I didn't make the right turn, he would like scold me that I was not going the right way.  He so loved the cottage and walks along the shores of Lake Ontario.

Cathy B