[Dailydrool] crate question

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Tue Aug 5 20:13:45 PDT 2008

In my former house all the basset crates were in the family room.  I had 36 inch crates for the Bassets and 24 inch crates for the Dachshunds.

In our new house all the crates and the dogs are in the lower level.   Family room has the sofa, dog beds and love seat.  Along with the Computer set up.  2 other rooms are set aside for grooming, crates and these adorable 3'x5'x24inch high kennel runs I had made.

Upstairs we don't have crates, just a huge whelping box and puppy set-up with 7 6 week old puppies.

Living Room and Bedrooms (except for the 1 bed dog) belong to the humans.

Cathy