[Dailydrool] Crate Question for Faye

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 21:13:54 PDT 2008

Hi Faye,

     Can you send us a picture of your wonderful  crates? I have three
bassets and a foster and we have the wire crates but the  doggies are soooo nosey of
their crate mates. I have to cover the front half of  Elvis Ray's like a bird
cage or he will never go to sleep. My deaf dog,  Rusty, sleeps in a plastic
crate because he feels more secure with the  walls even though they are vented.
Chetty will stay awake and bark at the others  if we don't put a sheet to
divide him from the others. My foster was a puppy  mill dog so he is used to a
regular crate and just goes to sleep until Chetty  wakes him up. I would love to
have something as versatile as what you describe.  I have looked at the
furniture type crates but they are so expensive with four  dogs. Thanks so much!

Dottie

Mom to:

Rusty Simon (Waddle King  2007)
Elvis Ray (the Wild Child)
Chetty Cheese (Mom's Memorial Day  Surprise)
Sam the Man (our foster)
Sweet Bubba, ATB

Carolina  Basset Hound Rescue

Read reviews on AOL Autos.