[Dailydrool] basset 500

Angel73573 at aol.com Angel73573 at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 04:31:55 PDT 2008

I think Chloe is settling in now.  This morning she took off  for the 500
like a wild girl. It was too funny.  As for getting her into  the crate, nothing
would get her in.  We tried everything. She was not  going for it.  So....
Guess where my girl slept last night?  In bed  with me, dad and Big!!  Thank
goodness we have a king size bed.  We  also just purchased a sleep number bed, dad
says I guess she is picking her  number!!  So I had a bass on one side of me
and Big on the other.  I  don't think I moved all night, don't want to disturb
anyone ya know.  Yike.   So goes another day in the life of a bass.  In my
next  life I think I will come back as one or a cat.  They sure have the life of
 riley.   Kristi, who has no where to move in bed, Big L and miss  Chloe.

Life's Better In PINK

Read reviews on AOL Autos.