[Dailydrool] Another Great Basset Video On YouTube

Barbara Slater sahara.west at att.net
Wed Aug 6 10:27:20 PDT 2008

  From my comfortable seat here in the background, I was checking out Rosie's YouTube video, which I enjoyed immensely, then I clicked on this one:
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV_TRvU47hE&feature=related

  I really liked how much he loves is buppies and thought there might be a few crazies
  out there in "Waddle World" who might to.

  Bath time at my house is a little more difficult, I must get one of those personal size lakes.
  Although Frazier wouldn't go near that any easier than the bathtub.

  One could really get lose watching bassets on YouTube . . .

  Barb, Frances (ATB) & Frazier (Boy, that Rosie can stare. Did you say something about
  bath time? I'm going outside now.)
  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/143457