[Dailydrool] Deisel the mac truck

GABRIELLE PALMER palmerslove at msn.com
Wed Aug 6 10:44:52 PDT 2008

Im here to spweek bout my curbacous body. itz tru!! I be eatin abd stealin food. I gib the mom da pooooor me looks. She be a fallin for it. She bees so easy for a momswabe. she always fall for da chunky monkey body and da lookie into mee sad sad eybes. she be sayin Deisel you wuukin awpul big!! I tinks dat right!! Deisel be a BIg BOy!! Iz  be a stud muppin she says. I wonderin and droolin. I wike blueberry and honey an ohhh so many choices. I guess momswabe no be talkin bout food, she talkin saying I be super andsome!! She be smart!! I be a waddies man. I ab many fans. I be sure that why momswabe take da pictures, itz for da paparazziiiii. nywayz she sez I be 43pds eben though I only 5 months. Did be Deseil size she says. She be talkin bout snip snip da berries. I dunno what she be meanin, but I be getting bad feeling bout this. Wut she mean? Dad person seem get nervous when talk about snippy man berries too. Wut dis be? nyways I want eberyone to know I'm the big Deisel!! I tink I be 70-80 pds whenz I all dun growing. I be wike da mac truck all da waddies be coming a runnin. I knows dis. Wellz momswabe getting out da treats. I be trainin her right. Woof at ya waiter!!
Deisel & momswabe Gabrielle