[Dailydrool] My Sweet Sweet Lovey Lu

Marti Gregor marti at thesewandsews.com
Wed Aug 6 14:09:24 PDT 2008

Well, it isn't good news.  What we were hoping was only going to be just
infected anal glands . Is not.
2 weeks ago the Dr. suspected she may have a tumor. It had not manifested
itself enough to actually tell. But today we were given the news. Our
Lovey's days are numbered. It is just a matter of time- days maybe weeks.
But soon Lovey will leave us.
 She has a tumor on her rectum that cannot be removed with out leaving her
very compromised at best.
So the decision was made to love her until it is time to help to the bridge.
 Lovey was named LOVEY because of her personality  and  a mark of black fur
that looked like a heart.
Now as many of you have seen her- Lovey Lu looks no more like a basset than
I do and she is so fluffy and furry that the heart is not there anymore!!
But her wonderful personality is  and has always been loving and gentle and
sweet.
 She is a Basset and Bearded Collie who came to us 9 years ago from Michigan
Basset Rescue.The absolute sweetest dog . She complains about nothing. She
has always been from puppy hood - perfect in everyway. Fuzzy and fluffy and
silly looking and perfect.
 We have loved her from the day we set eyes on her picture when she was
born.
 We have cried all day knowing there is nothing we can do for Lovey- except
Love her . And love her we do.
 We don't mean to make any of you sad. But want to thank all of you who have
asked about  her. Lovey Lu will spend what days she has left with us. Loving
on her and letting her know just how special she is..........
 Marti and a very sad household...............................

THE SEW and SEWS
Custom Machine Embroidery.
                SUMMER SALE-
BUY ONE POLO or T -GET ONE 1/2 OFF