[Dailydrool] separated at birf ROland

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 14:16:58 PDT 2008

Hey ROland mabbe you is uncle ROland or sumthing do you know where you came
from??

Message: 11
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 08:41:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: Noah Goslowah <handsomehounds at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Dailydrool] Benny and Roland:separated at birth?
To: dailydrool at dailydrool.org

Dear Bob,?I know Benny is your son, so we can't be related, but I can jump
very high at times, too, even though my elbow hurts. Mom thinks that it is
partly the deterioration of getting older, just like her has.  HoweverI'm
much younger than she is! BWHAHAHA!  I'm letting myself get babied around
here, which I figure can't hurt.  I love my medications when they come wif
the cruncy peanut butter.  I could eat that stuff all day.?Salut!Roland,
Duke of Ears

--
King Bob the DOg

Support Basset Rescue order Bob's Kewl stuff at
http://www.bbostelman.net/Bob/bobthedog.html

http://www.mypetspages.com/mysite/389/
http://georgeegrunt.com/bobthedog/index.html