[Dailydrool] Houndsbay auctions

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Wed Aug 6 19:51:55 PDT 2008

CBHR has some fun new stuff listed on Houndsbay this week. The 2009
calendars have started coming in, so we have some of those listed. We also
have some new window graphics, lunch coolers and the Halloween shirts. You
can find our auctions by searching for keyword "CBHR".

Kay Larch also listed a couple of mosaics for us - one art card and another
5"x7" from the basset camp series. This one has fire flies in it - very
cute! Kay's auctions are listed under the new Original Art category.

Thank you!

Debbie & CBHR hounds Zoe, Sullie and fosters Hope & Tahoe who is finding
creative new ways to show me that my house is not quite as basset-proof as I
thought!