[Dailydrool] Sweet Lovey Lu

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 20:29:55 PDT 2008

Dear Marti -

I had the pleasure of pet-sitting your sweet Lovey Lu when she was a very
very young buppy along with her Mama Lucy and all her brothers and sisters.
Marge M. is Mama Lucy's slave and Marge also has one of Lovey's brothers,
Felix.  I was Marge's dog and house sitter for many years, until I became to
ill to care for them.   I am so sorry to hear that one of Mama Lucy's babies
will be making that trip to the Bridge.  It is so sad when one of our
furbabies have to leave us.  Ms. Beasley (my basset) and I will have Lovey
and you in our thoughts and prayers.  Be strong and love on her every
minute.
Ruthie B
Ms. Beasley BABES Royal Caregiver