[Dailydrool] computer is back up and running!

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Thu Aug 7 17:54:56 PDT 2008

FINALLY!

Okay,  my 2 month old, Toshiba Satellite laptop needed a new system board, keyboard and a Hard drive.    All under warranty,  but you never expect that from it being only 2 months old,   do I need to say anything else?

Anyhow,  I have a lot of emails to go through concerning the Senior Houndsabound calendar contests and will be responding to each one in the next couple days,  please bear with me getting to them all!

Thanks for your patience....as mine was wearing thin with the waiting!

Have missed many drool postings and wanted to send out drool  to all those in need.

wen
www.seniorhoundsabound.org