[Dailydrool] new on Hounds Bay

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Fri Aug 8 14:55:45 PDT 2008

I just posted a cute little scrapbook on Hounds
Bay to help out with the expense of my Elmo's
swim therapy.  Elmo has very bad arthritis in
his right rear leg and I'm trying to keep him
moving!

This little album has 20 decorated pages you
can add  your own pictures to or you can send
me  your photographs and I'll add them for you.
It would make a cute SP gift if  you're looking
for something different.  You can see it at:

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1218677475

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline,
Gracie and Pw Bosley, missing Dudley ATB