[Dailydrool] our mt. moment covering different stuff

Basset Rescue of Montana bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 07:43:37 PDT 2008

healing mt. drool being constantly sent to susan as is a fun get well
card, and to the moderators, thankyou for letting us know about her so
we can send help thru the email, snail mail and thru the spirits that be.

chloe, the puppy girl, if a red/white girl, she can come live with me
here in Montana.  Knowing that i am also aging into a Senior...<g>   i
cannot wait much longer to raise a pupp..so i am offering her a home
here if that is an option.

Computers.  well, this one is on its way over the hill and it keeps
shutting down on us at intervals, so....i will inform Cookie and the
tana girls if we are "dead in the water".   Looking into getting help
with this problem.

One rescue named Peggy is having some difficulties starting yesterday,
so off to vet this morn. as it is something i think needing a picture,
or ???    She cried off and on during the night by my bed.

hounds bay and raffle items.   please know i am doing my best in
collecting, packageing, and shipping all off to the approp. folks.

Our board of directors, webmaster, and virtual sec't, and our volunteer
Univ. of Mt. Accounting major who helps us,,,,,,we all are brainstorming
to see how we can re arrange things to lighten up my load here at the
ranch/shelter.  Please everyone bear/bare with us as i know we  are slow
nowadays.    But the care and health of the rescues is my main focus
over and above the running of the office at present.  Thankyou for
understanding.  SO CHRIS...WANNA COME BACK TO GIVE BELLY RUBS?????

   think positive thoughts that we get everything worked out here on the
ranch.  Been hot. my little cabin gets to 100 degrees with all the fans
going. ugh.   DROOL TO ALL WHO NEED A LITTLE, PLUS I LEFT ALITTLE IN MY
OWN BED!!
--
 *Leslie Ames*
	Got Bassets??