[Dailydrool] New one for Rex

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 11 10:07:08 PDT 2008

Ok the babies here are a lil spoiled. rex sleeps with me and will wake me up to a kiss and a hug, He lays the full length of the bed when hubby is away and rolls over paw extended over me and wakes me with a hug. He thinks he is human.

The new one, we had to get a rental water cooler while ours was being fixed hmmmmm someone can get their own drink he he he wonder how it broke lol. The new cooler Mr. Man can get to the tap depress it, turn it so it stays on and he gets a long cool refreshing drink. Problem if we don't hear him the water, well makes a mess all over the floor which Daisy will clean up.

This morning Mr man is at the gate barking up a storm, I was in bed Klarissa my daughter let him come back upstairs. He put my arm in his mouth and proceeded to pull me yes pull me out of bed.
I near wet myself I laugfhed so hard at him. Oh my dog he is funny. So up I get apparently what he wanted was not at his reach. The water cooler was blocked by 2 chairs and no one was getting him what he wanted.

My sons comment why did we have to get the smartest one out of the barn.

Like Sir Opa there is nothing Rex can not do or get someone else to do for him.

He can reach clear across the counter, bed or table to reach what he wants. If supper is left on the stove until it cools well Rex has an extra supper, we do mot encourage it but just like Opa you left it there mine mine mine.

Mom to LiL Miss Daisy Halo
Rex aka Lil Foot ( I know how to make Mama get up now)
Hopper (8 year old bunny)
Max A Million (ATB)
Sir Opa  (ATB)
Henry bunny  (ATB)