[Dailydrool] Question about what to sell on Houndsbay

Chris Dowd cdowd_postalpros at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 14:25:09 PDT 2008

In economics they call it the multiplier effect.  And its great for the economy - in this case rescues!I buy a variety of things all year and then donate a lot to my local rescue to auction off at our Waddle.  This way at least 2 rescues benefit!

Unless an item has been personalized for me, I would hope that no one feelings' would be hurt.

And now the rescues can use every cent we can raise.  It's a horrible year for everyone.

Chris