[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood the teacher

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 15:08:30 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Yup I gotz me a brudder. Fings here at da brudder  house,
well dey be in da roar nowz. Dis guy Jake, why he younger den me so it be  up
to Brudder Elwood to dooze da teachin ob da weyz ob da house. Ob course I be
dooin da consultz wif Nigel, cause he done dooze dis before. I gib bruuder
Jake  da onece ober--checkie fings out. He a big boy, why he a so long and
skinny dat  he lookie like he not had no foodz. We fix dat. I lookie in da earflap,
nope no  big boy brainz in dere. I goes round an checkie da privatez.
Hmmmmmm-why he been  robbed jus like Brudder Elwood.  So I tellz him welcome and I
showz him da  home. I splain howz we do fings. An we play an dis be so funz.

Okey, go ahead and sey all dem bad fingz bout da Brudder Elwood. Git it  ober
wif.

I no splain bout Elder Clara.
I fink dis ober, and dere some fingz youze just gotz to sperience. Elder
Clara be jus dat.
Brudder Jake he go rite ober dere to da Elder Clara.
Brudder Elwood he stey clear. Ebbin wifout me big boy brainz I seez dis a
comin--she be in a real snort.
Brudder Jake gib her da sniffy, he kinder size dat one up--dem lips a  curlin
on da Elder Clara, I close me eyez, den da ground be a shakin, Elder  Clara
she be a snappin, an Brudder Jake he git all wild eyeballz, he come hide  by
me. He seyz now whut dat fing be?? I seyz oh she so nice, go gib her big
snooters, she will lub youze.
He believe Brudder Elwood, he go rite ober dere.
Brudder Jake jus git lesson in da world ob Elder Clara. I bee finkin dere  be
meny morez lessonz dat I gib me brudder.

We send drool to all in need.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Read reviews on AOL Autos.