[Dailydrool] George's update

Judith Johnson j_johnson_60466 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 18:42:32 PDT 2008

Our George is home.  The other two dogs were warned by a big growl
to leave him alone!!!  He is moving slowly and it is apparent that he is hurting.
We are keeping him on a lead to prevent any running or jumping. As much as he wants to move faster
his body is not cooperating.  We have to keep him subdued for about 10 days.
He has a large incision where they did the exploritary/and spleen removal as well as a
smaller one on his leg (where they removed a fatty tumor).
We are supposed to get the biopsy results tomorrow (Tuesday).  Please send lots of droolies
in hopes that the results are positive with NO cancer.
Thanks to all of you who have emailed us with healing drool.
Judy, momperson to Buddy, Spunky, and Georgie.