[Dailydrool] always the clown

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Tue Aug 12 18:26:36 PDT 2008

mom joined and agility group that lets you use the equipment anytime you
want if you are a member.......in order to be a member you have to
attend two meetings and do some service for the club........(i like the
tunnels), anyway tonight she loaded me and hershey into the BUV and we
got lost but we wound up at a place with lots of old people and
wheelchairs and walkers..........we put on a parade in costume with
other dogs who i never sniffed before and we did tricks.......mommy
makes believe she shoots me and says bang, bang and points her finger
and i'm supposed to roll over and play dead......well, i rolled over but
not after making lots of grouch noises, a long drawn out dying
scene.......all the people were laughing and wanting to feed me
cookies.........we had a very delicious, i mean fun time and i won an
award for best costume.......i was dressed as a cowboy.......and mom won
a coupon to dunkin donuts for dressing me up.......i'm gonna like this
group!........einstein