[Dailydrool] Exciting raffle -- wonderful cause (homeless senior houndies!)

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Tue Aug 12 18:47:49 PDT 2008

There are only a few more days to buy your raffle tickets for one of the
most deserving, heartwarming causes -- the homeless senior houndies at House of
Puddles.

They're very special members of our Daily Drool family -- we follow their
stories (who can forget April, who arrived with two secret stoways who turned
into our beloved puppy mooses?), and we're so happy that in their senior years
(and in their great need) they have found their forever homes with loving
Marilyn.

And they are offering some tremendously exciting raffle prizes to try to
raise money to keep going!

So check out the prizes, and then buy.  You can win a $250  Williams-Sonoma
gift certificate; handpainted basset bird houses; a museum  quality photograph;
a basset shoulder bag and coin purse; a bbq set; a basset  gift basket, and
so much more.

But, best of all, for every $1 ticket we buy, we help secure a comfortable,
safe, loving home for these poor babies' last years.

The raffle ends this Friday at midnight!  So you can go to this site  right
now and buy via PayPal:

_http://houseofpuddles.org/raffle-summer2008.htm_
(http://houseofpuddles.org/raffle-summer2008.htm)

Love to all,
Beth (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)

For  Blueberry: "You have gone ahead and nothing is the same, leaving paw
prints on  my heart that will always remain." -- Tibetan Proverb from Prayers on
the  Wind

Read reviews on AOL Autos.