[Dailydrool] To Nigel

mary bauer mbbassetlady at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 19:07:53 PDT 2008

This is Rocky in TX. I am an older and wiser hound and I got to
tell you some things about those herding dogs like Mr Cooper Sir.
I got one too. She is a Shetland Sheepdog. She beautiful, but
is herding dog just the same.
There are 3 things to remember about them dogs:

1. They are born with brains. No waiting around like us hounds.

2. They are born knowing the Correct way to do everything.
And they have to tell or show everybody all the time.

3. This is most important! They are born knowing how to do
that Ju Toes stuff. It is really weird. You standing around doing
houndie things and wam! there you are upside down on the floor.
I know this from experience too.

So Nigel, just be careful. Those herding dogs just know everything.
Not that I pay too much attention. (mom - Oh sure, until you are
flat on your back with Honey standing over you smiling)
Ya, well and that's another thing Nigel, she only weighs 18Lbs. and
I weigh 56 Lbs. That Ju Toes stuff is dangerous.

Good luck - let Mr Cooper Sir be in charge, it is safer.

Rocky in Tx