[Dailydrool] Doing laundry

snoopy27 at neo.rr.com snoopy27 at neo.rr.com
Wed Aug 13 05:56:42 PDT 2008

hi,
  i just wanted to chime in about the laundry.    My ziggy is the same way but he likes to steal socks, underwear, dryer sheets, and bras.  It is always a fun time when it is laundry day.  My daughter finds it a little embarassing because he tends to steal her underwear and bras.  so to help stop this i started balling up a bunch of socks with holes or no mates and get it out to play while i am folding clothes on laundry day.  it helps to keep him from stealing the good clean clothes.

drool to all in need.

Beth
Ziggy Dawg (laundry stealer extaordinaire)
Sissy (he is going to get into trouble and i will get run over)
Mama Kitty ( i am outside woohoo)
Starburst (that dog is crazy, and keep sissy away from me)