[Dailydrool] Champion Sleeper Calendar Contest

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 20:11:02 PDT 2008

I can't believe it! I made the most important announcement in my young life
and no one has entered the contest. Don't you want to make your houndies
famous? They don't even have to do anything, just sleep. That's right, they
can become famous just for being a champion sleeper!!! Ohio Basset Rescue is
having a Champion Sleeper Calendar Contest!! Just go to:

http://www.ohiobassetrescue.org/calendar2008/calendarhome.html

and read all about it!!!! Everybody who enters gets their picture somewhere
on the calendar. It's easy!!!

Please take a look-see and help me help the houndies of Ohio!!! OBR rescued
my momdog and helped me and my 8 brother and sisters find forever homes. I
would like to help all the other homeless hounds find a safe and happy home
just like me.

If you have questions, email me, Hannah Bandannah, at hannah4obr at gmail.com

Love and Snooters to All
Hannah Bandannah

With Love and Support of my Mommy Kathi and all the rescued hounds at my
house - Fogarty, Marla, O'Tay, Sam, Beauregard, Ned, and Hannah - Hershey
and Klause the Wannabes - Nash the OBR Foster - and Forever Loved Einstein,
Harriet, Honey, Miss Droopy, and Abbi (All waiting ATB)