[Dailydrool] New York, New York

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 09:56:47 PDT 2008

Kristin,
So glad you enjoyed your New York trip! Trying to think of what park you
stumbled into in SoHo...there's one on 7th between Leroy and Carmine, but
that's technically the West Village, one on Baxter between Bayer and Worth
but that's Little Italy/Chinatown...Sad to think I spent 4 years in the SoHo
area while at NYU and can't think of what park you were in.

But, yeah - rats aside, this is a great city and everyone should see it at
least once. I can't say the rats here aren't both enormous and abundant, but
except for in the subways, we generally don't see them. I promise.

Here is a photo of Humphrey taking a stick break in Central Park (outside
the Met) back in May:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/artfuse/Humphrey/6Months014.jpg

Did you see any bassets while you were in town? As I said earlier, if it had
been any other weekend, you probably would have spotted Humphrey and me in
Central Park or even possibly Union Square park, but we kept him under house
arrest and bed rest last weekend so he could heal up (and not infect any
other doggies).

Rebecca, Kit, & Humphrey CoughCough
The Step-Furs: Professor Bix the St. Berkita and Byron & Ripley, the Feral
Felines (Currently summering in the Hamptons)

Humphrey's Dogster Page <http://www.dogster.com/dogs/740464>
HumphreyTV on Vimeo <http://vimeo.com/user651125/videos>