[Dailydrool] Annie & Maggie at the bank

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Aug 15 17:31:03 PDT 2008

just thought I would share this one,  every  Friday I take  Maggie  and Annie
to the bank with me, they love going through the drive  thru and trust me
they are a super attraction !  well today it was really  nice out around 75 and i
had the windows rolled down, Maggie is petite and sits  on the center console
next to me while Annie puts her head out the window at the  bank. so we are
waiting in line and this guy pulls up tnext to us and says   " OH MY GOD is the
SALIIVA hanging down from that dogs mouth "   I  said NO !  IT IS DROOL
Maggie is so bad that it just runs out of her  because she knows she is going to
get a treat,  I even furnish the treats  because she has allergies. This man was
completely grossed out and I was just  laughing,  he said
 "  I am on my  lunch hour but  I think I will skip the  lunch now  "  "
doesn't that gross you out  "and I said
" NO , it is a way of life "  mean while I had a slobbery arm and  wet sweat
pants because of the hanging drool ,  of course Maggie just  gave him  " THE
LOOK "   like what is your problem man ?

Marlene

Read reviews on AOL Autos.