[Dailydrool] Auctioning off a dog for a worthy cause?

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 19:46:17 PDT 2008

Just an FYI. After reading this article and seeing that the puppy was said
to be a "designer dog" called a puggle (a pug/beagle mix), I did a search on
Petfinder for my area. The VERY FIRST PAGE had 6 of this "designer breed" at
shelters near here. The article says that bidding starts at $550 for this
puppy and that if you buy them from a breeder, they cost about a $1000. Will
people ever understand?

--
Kathi - Slave to Fogarty, Marla, O'Tay, Sam, Beauregard, Ned, and Hannah -
Hershey and Klause the Wannabes - Nash the OBR Foster - and Forever Loved