[Dailydrool] Willow

Pamela Watkins pam10447 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 10:54:38 PDT 2008

Hi Willow, dis is Henry.  Me is most impwessed wif does fings yous do but,
mebee me got yous beet !  Here de wist of dat what me has done:
chewed way too meny shoes; ate part of de rug, defluffed three piwwows,
defluffed two mattweses, defluffed de wazy boy couch (2 arms and seat),
defluffed three comfortors, chewed two sets of sheets, snagged two pwates of
de moms food, chewed two pairs of de moms gwasses (got dem off de couwnter
when she in de rain fingey) and best of all, do de fwat basset all de time
in fwont of all dem peeple at de doggie pawrk (she say dat berry
embarrasing)..
Mom here - unfortunately, I really learn the hard way - Henry can't be left
alone while I am showering - he now spends that time in his crate.
Expensvie lesson to learn.  Fortunately Henry is the sweetest dog in the
world.....lucky for him.
Pam and Henry too