[Dailydrool] Thanks For Posting, Henry!

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sat Aug 16 13:43:11 PDT 2008

Dear Henry,

My Mom is going to print out your post for something she calls a "sanity
check"...  I think that means that when Daffodil defluffs another pillow or
toy, she'll look at your posting and feel better.

Did you really defluff the mattresses and the couch?  Wow!  We thought that
Daffy was overdoing it with the pillows!

Good luck.  Mom says that Daffodil is the most loving dog with the biggest
heart - and that's all that saves her.  I'm not sure what she means but I
guess Daffy will continue tearing up toys and pillows.

Fondly,
Lilie Basset