[Dailydrool] Ginger

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 16 17:23:33 PDT 2008

Please don't mistake me for the hero in Ginger's story, as I was only sending drool for her well being.  Froggie deserves the applause, as she is the one who did the rescue and is doing the treatment.  I really don't know how she manages, and I shout out a great big thank you to her on behalf of all the good she does for bassets in need.  She must have a heart of gold, and she is a great example for her children who obviously are following in her footsteps.

Peace, Love and drool

Jackie and the Chazey hounds