[Dailydrool] Thank You

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 18:20:17 PDT 2008

Ms. Beasley here.  Auntie Ruthie said I had to paw in and tell thank you to
everyone for the healing drool for my Mama Mary.  Auntie said that Mama may
come home Monday!  YIPPEE!!!!  She's been gone a nickzillion days, I miss
her so much!  Auntie has kept all the emails from all my friends and will
show them to Mama when she gets home, that's after she and I have a long
cuddle and snooter kiss session!!!!  I have been a really really good
basset, Auntie has to leave me alone for a nickzillion hours while she goes
to the hospital and I patiently wait until she gets home to let me out to
potty.  Then Auntie feeds me and lets me sleep with her, on my OWN pillow.
Mama will be home with Auntie and me until her gets better, I can't wait, I
have both my slaves to MYSELF!

Thank you again, my drool friends. Droolers are the best!
Ms. Beasley BABES Royal Caregiver
Ruthie Beattie - Humble Auntie and Slave