[Dailydrool] Grrrage Sale to Benefit Basset Rescue of Puget Sound Aug. 23 & 24

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Sat Aug 16 21:54:57 PDT 2008

Calling All Northwest Droolers!!!!
If you live in the Grrreat Northwest (Washington ~ the State) please come  to
our Grrage Sale!!! It will be at Gary and Joni's house. If you e mail your
phone number we will call you back with the info) Heard a rumor of Margrrritas
for the helpers as it looks like our hot spell will be continuing. Some talk
of  heading out for Brier Pizza after the Grrage Sale too on Sat.

If you would like to help out the homeless Basset Hounds please donate for
the grrrage sale. Just e-mail to this e mail address with your phone number. We
 can tell you times and addresses, drop off points or make appt. to pick up
donations on Friday Aug. 22.  The Sale is Aug. 23 and 24th

Here are the Basset Furrkids who will be at the Grrage Sale so far taking
turns looking out the doorway, lazing around the lawn, and  trooping around  the
house and up and down the stairway around the back yard...like a herd of
Buffalo with the craziesBoofin: EARL,Fred, Bobalicous Bobby-e-oh, Tallulha, Gus,
Stuie, Henry, and DaisyMae and...that's just 3 peoples dogs.... our rescue
will  stay at the rescue home but we will have photos and people can see the
Happy  Ever After Bassets. We are hoping that maybe some DD'ers will be able to
come!!!!  Please come if you can. We are cleaning out all our cuppboards  and
iffin people don't come and buy stuff we will end up having to drag each
others stuff we buy from each other back home!!! lol  Please come if you  can.

Love and Woofin, Alexa, owned by Hudson, Henry, and Forever Rescue  Daisy
Basset Rescue of Puget Sound

Read reviews on AOL Autos.