[Dailydrool] GRRRR: bad pet owners

Jennifer Beezley jbeezley at cableone.net
Sun Aug 17 09:16:05 PDT 2008

Last night around 10 pm, a young pitt bull puppy found her way to our front step.
 She is a very sweet little girl with the worst case of mange I have seen.  I am
keeping her on a tie out in the front yard so the bassets won't catch it.  Of
course, she has NO collar.  I have contacted the pitt bull rescue in Birmingham
and Paul is talking to a lady we go to church with who is president of the local
all breed rescue, so I think I have my bases covered.  I am taking her to my vet
tomorrow for an evaluation and mange treatment.  I will board her there a few
nights until I can get her situation settled.

If anyone knows of something I have missed please let me know.  I do not travel
this week for work, so I have until next Monday (8/25) to get her settled.

Jennifer
~~~~~~~
Lucy, Abby, Eli and Eyson (ATB)
Arooo Y'all
~~~~~~~~
"They had buried him under our elm tree, they said-yet this was not totally true.
For he really lay buried in my heart. "  Willie Morris, My Dog Skip