[Dailydrool] owner is dying in the hospital and basset in need in KC

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Sun Aug 17 09:08:12 PDT 2008

Somehow this young woman is trying to help a basset whose owner is dying an not expected to live.
The dog is 6-7 years, spayed and with shots.. We need someone to step up and at least foster until we can find a place. She is in the KC area. The young woman's husband wouldnt let the dog in the house so another friend has the dog and no money for dog food. I am looking for an open spot for her.
anyone interested or can foster short term
Helena
Hounds haven IA
helena at proplanner.com