[Dailydrool] Oakrydge DD Calendar Day

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Sun Aug 17 10:41:20 PDT 2008

Hi Evryone in Drooland-
I'm pawing in here today for awl us lowdownhoundies here at Oakrydge Bassets. My name is "Sheradyn" and my bruther "Boomer" and sister "Shasta" are the calendar pupsters on today's Daily Drool calendar. We'll all be three years old on October 8th. Mom sez "My, how time flies!"  When the pichur was taken we we're awl restin up after a hearty pawty here at ours house wif da two legger grandchillen. Mom was lucky and go our Dadslave's burfday for dis years calendar and we 'cided dis was da bestest pichur for hims big day. He bees sixty two!! WOW!!! Dat be OLD! HAPPY BURFDAY to our DADSLAVE CHARLIE. We luvs you bewwy much fur working so hard dribbin da big truck toos awl da Wally World stores delibberin our treats and cookies. Momma got him a GeePeeS for his burfday present so he can find his way back to his small truck when he goes huntin' in da mountains. I dunno why him needs dat. If he would take us houdies wif him, we would find him da truck whenever we gets hungry cuz he leaves da food in da truck ennyways. We hope him has a GREAT DAY!