[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood askin for drool

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun Aug 17 13:11:30 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I bee askin for Drool for Sister Casey whut got da
Cushings. She not good, Momma got da leeky eyes, and she take Brudder Elwood  ober
an seyz, you all please be good, Sister Casey she berry sick and you all  play
berry nice. I seys okey Momma, I unnerstand. We go in odder roomz. Sister
Casey she not eatin da Momma food, she real poorly and Daddy go ober an talk to
da vetman at da vetman house. I put me paws ober me earflapz at sum ob dem
words  dey be a seyin. So I bee good boy.

Den I forgit, and me an Brudder Jake and Sister Daisy we pley real hard and
we forget we not to go in dere where sister Casey be a restin. We all go a
roarin by and dere be da explosion ob da world.
Why I be a finkin Momma be talkin wif Momperson, dem eyeballz be a poppin,
she jus steamin, an she grab Brudder Elwood by da furcoat and she push me rite
dere in me cage. Brudder Jake he raise dem eyebrows and he jump in him cage,
an  sister Daisy she go rite out da doggie door an keep on runnin.
Sister Casey she sleep rite thru dis.
Elder Clara she be a snortin an laffin at da Brudder'z.
Brudder Bob he watchin ober Sister Casey, gibbin Momma da eye.

So Brudder Elwood, he meke fingz rite, and ask fur da drool  for Sister
Casey.

We fank you, fur da help.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Read reviews on AOL Autos.